Welcome to Mixed Martial Arts School
Mixed Martial Arts School was established in 1993 after many decades of development and dedication by Grand Master Jay B. Koh to reach out to others and achieve their personal best.
Our schools are affiliated with the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), U.S. Martial Arts Athletic Federation, United States Taekwondo Union (USTU), and the New Jersey Taekwondo Union (NJTU). It is easy to see why Mixed Martial Arts School is the right choice where each individual is aided to achieve his or her personal best!
Grand Master Jay B. Koh was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. As one of the most successful Martial Arts Instructors in the United States, Grand Master Jay B, Koh has earned international recognition for his Martial Arts skills and teaching methods.
He and his professional staff recognize the impact a good teacher can have on a student class and offers the perfect blend of discipline and fun, taught by masters and instructors who are patient and enthusiastic.
Grand Master Koh and all of the instructors at Morris Martial Arts School are dedicated to helping each student achieve their maximum potential.
- Born in Seoul, Korea
- Started Taekwondo training at age 7
- MBA Graduate ,DanKook university
- Trained in Armed Service
- 1993 Tournament Director benefiting March of Dimes Organization of Morris County New Jersey
- 1993 U.S. referee for United States Taekwondo Union (U.S.T.U.)
- 1999 Began Annual Mayor’s Taekwondo Community of Caring Cup
- Charity event for Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.)
- Tournament Director
- Held once a year, every year (1999-2011 and future years)
- 2003 U.S. National Collegiate Team Tournament Committee Vice-Chair
- 2004 U.S. National Collegiate Taekwondo Team Manager
- 8th World University Championship 2004 – Patra, Greece
- International Referee
- Recipient of numerous Community Awards/Recognitions
- 7th Degree Black Belt
- Certified by the World Taekwondo Federation
- Senior Master Degree License
- Licensed by United States Taekwondo Union
- Weapon Master sippalki
Grand Master Jay B. Koh