During this time in many students lives, they begin to feel awkward or confused.
Through mental and physical training, each student can progress further and feel a higher level of confidence.
- Improve physical attributes such as speed, strength, and agility
- Learning self-defense to protect themselves and others
- Realize self-worth and feel confident to resist peer pressure
- Develop strong and long lasting friendships with other similar minded students
- Develop important leadership skills, allowing greater social values.
- Opening the mind to the world around them to fully understand what is going on
- Becoming a member of a bigger family that strives to help and contribute to the community
- Realize, respect, and honor family values